Every day is a day to celebrate! Make easy homemade cake pops covered in a sweet chocolate coating. The perfect bite-sized party treat or favor for any occasion!
● 1 (16.5-ounce) box Food Club White Deluxe Cake Mix
● 3 large egg whites
● 1 cup water
● 1/4 cup vegetable oil
● 1 cup Food Club Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting
● 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles (plus more for decorating)
● 12 ounces Food Club White Candy Coating
● 12 ounces Food Club Chocolate Flavored Candy Coating
- Preheat oven to 350°F and coat a 9x13-inch cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together cake mix, egg white, water and vegetable oil until
combined. Transfer batter into prepared pan and bake 25-30 minutes, or until the cake
bounces back when pressed lightly and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out
clean. Let cool completely.
- Crumble cooled cake into a large bowl and mix with frosting and rainbow sprinkles until
thoroughly combined. Scoop into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Insert a popsicle stick into each pop and freeze for an hour or up to overnight.
- Melt each flavor of candy coating in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until
smooth. Dip each pop until coated and let set on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with more melted candy coating and decorate with more rainbow sprinkles. Let
set before serving.